* Please make your reservations as quickly as possible, as there is a convention downtown over our wedding weekend, so rooms are filling very quickly.
Information on the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Rivercenter Area:
The Hotel is located on the East side of Highway 37, a few blocks from the Riverwalk; whereas our Reception is the West side of Highway 37, directly on the Riverwalk.
A uniquely modern property - newly opened in Summer 2003 - walking distance to the Alamo, the River Walk, River Center Mall, the Convention Center, the Alamodome, and select restaurants. Three golf courses nearby.
Spacious rooms or Suites with a privacy door between bedroom and living room. Refrigerators, microwaves, iron & ironing board, Free High Speed Internet available in all rooms and suites. Two televisions in all suites.
Please click on the link below:
Information on the city of San Antonio and things to do while you're here.
• The Alamo
• Riverwalk (barge tour)
• Sea World (18 miles from Downtown)
• San Antonio Children's Museum
• Historic Market Square This is the largest Mexican market place outside of Mexico located just one mile from the Riverwalk.
• The Majestic Theatre: The San Antonio Symphony playing the weekend of our Wedding.
• Fiesta Texas is not open during the month of November. Sorry.
• Ray VanderLaan seminar: Walk as Jesus Walked (PDF brochure)
Tickets are $20/adult and $10/child. Call 1.877.548.3237
Hear Ray VaderLaan in a weekend seminar on Friday, November 10th, 6:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. and Saturday, November 11th, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Laurie Auditorium, Trinity University, 715 Stadium Drive, San Antonio, TX 78212