Reception was held at 7 p.m.
Southwest School of Art and Craft
San Antonio, TX 78205
• Location: on the edge of San Antonio 's downtown, at the intersection of Augusta and Navarro Streets, across from the San Antonio Central Public Library.
• Hors D'oeuvres start at 7 p.m. Dinner begins at 8 p.m.
• Children are welcome to attend the ceremony. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate them at the reception.
• Parking is available at the Ursuline Campus, 300 Augusta.
• History - Southwest Craft Center was built by French nuns in 1848 which served as the first girls' school in the city. The century-old French Chapel and large garden, surrounded by grand trees, are hidden quietly away in the heart of downtown San Antonio--a tranquil oasis on the banks of the romantic San Antonio River.
Directions to the reception at the Southwest School of Art and Craft:
From the Church:
- You will need to drive from the Ceremony to the Reception site, as it's about five miles.
- Once you reach Downtown San Antonio, you may choose to:
- Drive to Southwest Craft Center, parking available at the Ursuline Campus.
- Park your car elsewhere (possibly at your Hotel if it's on the Riverwalk) and stroll the Riverwalk to Southwest Craft Center.
- You may also ride a River Taxi for a small fee, which picks up at various spots along the Riverwalk.
Take left on Treeline and then right on Basse Road out of the Alamo Heights United Methodist church parking lot. Go past the backside of The Quarry on the right. Take the entrance ramp to Highway 281 South. Take the I-35 South Exit. Take first exit at Brooklyn/McCullough. Turn left onto Brooklyn or McCullough. Go 4 blocks. Turn right onto Augusta Street. Go down Augusta until you get to the light at the Navarro intersection. Cross Navarro on Augusta and take the driveway to the left through the stone wall entrance. The backside of the red public library is to your right. The Southwest School of Art and Craft is at 300 Augusta, San Antonio, Texas 78205.